While in Arkansas we drove on a lot of back roads, some of which were gravel and dirt, it let me get some of the previous posts's awesome pictures. Plus I have found it is really kind of fun, Andy enjoys the 4 wheeling aspect of it, and I find I do handle it pretty well with some motion sickness medicine.
So we had this view (or one very similar) out the front window of the truck.
We went on parts of Highway 7 and the Pig Trail (think of a pigs tail, and you get a good idea what it was like).
We saw many, many signs like this (sorry for the next few pictures, taken through the wind shield, but they get the idea across).
Sometimes the roads were narrow, with limbs and rocks right along the side of the road.
They made you think you might not fit, but you did.
There was no where to get out and take a picture, rocks, trees and thick vegetation on one side, and steep drop offs on the other.
Not that I want to get that close to a drop off like that, just being in a truck on a narrow road was almost too much for this girl who can be a little scared of high places at times. So I just leaned over and took the picture from inside the safety of the truck, so I could remember this amazing view.
No comments:
Post a Comment