Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another Adventure

We had 3 - 4 days to go on a little adventure, taking in the spontaneous nature of the trip, the limited time, weather (we have had a very wet spring/early summer here in the Midwest) and wanting to keep it on the inexpensive side we decided on a quick camping trip to Arkansas.  

Some said "Why there?".  Well my bucket list goal of visiting all fifty states was calling me.  Though I counted Arkansas here as a state I have been to, honestly it had only been driving through it, not even stopping and looking around, so off we went. 

I found Arkansas really is a beautiful state, whether the view is from high, 


or down low,


it just seemed to go on and on....

Then the Buffalo River, with the towering cliffs,  

was just amazing.


Yes Arkansas was exactly what this girl need to renew her soul right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment