The trail started off with a little stone path across what probably has water sometimes. This was our first indication that maybe they had not had so much rain here after all.
It was early in the morning, not too hot yet, and the trees provided shade. It was a very nice hike, no real incline, just a graveled flat trail. Just what this girl needed.
Mostly what we saw was this, no water just rocks,
and even more rocks, though nice, still a little disappointing. A water fall would be nice, but I was beginning to doubt it would happen.
Then I was sure I heard running water.....
The lighting was not the best but it was totally worth the hike.
The trail went on to even more water falls, but there were 3 sets of these stone steps, with no hand rails, I am still babying my ankle sometimes, so I stayed behind and let Andy go ahead without me.
But all in all a very nice hike with some beautiful scenery.
No comments:
Post a Comment