Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

I spent Christmas Eve day and the day before making these.   Yummy, Yummy.

Their eyes look a little funny.  I should have used chocolate frosting instead of the mini chocolate chips.  I don't know if my chips had melted or were made funny, or if they are always different from each other I never pay any attention when I have used them before.  I also have had a request (from Andy) to use red hots for the buttons. 

 They are still cute!  That is the cookies in the above picture, and of course my girls are also so cute in the picture below.    Love you guys. 

We then went on to my Mom's and ate way too much for dinner.  We only had a few this year so we moved the two tables together. 
 I mean seriously look at all this good food !

 and that's not including the ham, and potato casserole on the stove, and all the desserts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment