We were lucky enough to get away last week to Denver Colorado. The weather was perfect for our drive there and back. The drive across Kansas and eastern Colorado is a very easy one that can be made awful quickly if the weather turns bad this time of year. But not this time the temperatures were well into the sixties near seventy both ways for us.
One of the few interesting things to look at along the long I-70 drive are the windmills.
Then as we get into Colorado the first glimpse of the mountains is always thrilling to me. I think a view like this is exciting....
until the next day our view of the mountains was this.....
then on to...
which was only a teaser of what was to come in Estes Park. I had so much fun taking pictures!
Then as we get into Colorado the first glimpse of the mountains is always thrilling to me. I think a view like this is exciting....
until the next day our view of the mountains was this.....
then on to...
which was only a teaser of what was to come in Estes Park. I had so much fun taking pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment