Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Pictures

We started out last week Saturday with no real plans.  Just kind of wondering.  (Makes me think of one of my favorite quotes " Not all those who wonder are not lost, by J.R.R. Tolkien ).  Anyway, we went downtown, by  Lindsey's loft, she wanted us to go to the West Bottoms, to the First Weekend Event.   We stopped to pick her up, we had to go in to see her cats.  This is Gutter.  He was kind enough to pose for me. 
 
   

We then went to snap some pictures of the city.




I loved this iron work.


Guess who else likes to take pictures?  Yep, Lindsey.   She is posting her pictures on her  blog, and doing a much better  job of updating than I am.  


We then headed to the West Bottoms.  There are many antique stores (the kind with several booths), they had antiques and crafts.    The weather was absolutely perfect for walking around the old buildings. 
 

I know I am still such a Mom, I had  to have a fall picture of my girls.   (not in focus, just like when they were little I have to take what I can get, because they are not patient with me)
 
This is the Power and Light District in Downtown Kansas City out the window on our way home.   

1 comment:

  1. i love this post mom! i saved the picture of gutter as my background for my computer.

    ReplyDelete