Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Birthday

Well to be honest I wasn't looking forward to this Birthday at all.  I did not want a party, just really didn't want a big deal made out of it.  Just wanted it to come and go quietly.  I pretty much got my wish. 
 
At work I got some nice cards, a bag of M & M's (my all time favorite candy), and a yummy chocolate cake. 
 
On Halloween night, for the first time in forever we didn't stay home to hand out candy, but instead went out to eat.  Just us, here are my girls and my Mom


 me and Andy


 my favorite meat pizza, from Waldo Pizza


Back home for some cake and ice cream.


I got chocolate from Amanda, a rack for my jewelery from Lindsey, and for a major surprise for me,

 from Andy, a new Canon 60 D camera.  He has hardly ever totally surprised me but he did this time.
 

Thanks so much, everyone this was an AWESOME Birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment