Yes my baby turned 16. Wow. How could that be possible and "just when did this happen?"
She wanted to go have sushi, of all things for her birthday dinner. So we swung by and picked up Lindsey to join us and head out for sushi. I love this picture of them both waiting to be seated. They are both so grown up, and again I want to ask, "when did this happen?"
I can say that I do not really like sushi, but I can say that they whole experience was fun, and I am not sorry at all that we went. They loved it and I can say it was an interesting experience.
Sushi is very pretty, and the presentation is kinda cool.
Sorry about the pictures, it was a small dark eating area, and I so wanted to take pictures of everything but did not want everyone to have to constantly endure my flash.
We then headed out to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream.
Now that this part of the evening, I loved!
We headed back home, gave Amanda a present,
new head phones.
No comments:
Post a Comment