Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Back

I know it's been a long time since I've made any blog entries, with the exception of the spring flowers post last week, and  I really have no excuse.  I don't think we have been extremely busy, not to say we have been sitting around doing nothing either.  So like usual I am going to see how current I can get this blog, then convince myself that I will keep up (not daily, I won't lie to myself that much), but maybe more often than every 3 months. 

In January,  Andy and I celebrated our 23rd Anniversary. 

 
We had a nice "date night" out, even though there were a few problems with the wait staff at dinner, it was still an overall good evening. 

On the 12th of January we had  our only "snow", if you could call it that this year.  The weather has been so warm this year, we have barely gotten below freezing, then only to warm up again.  Very unusual weather for us. 

The view out the front door,


and the view out the back door.


Just a dusting,  other than it actually making the ground look white, it wasn't much of a snow at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment