Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catching Up Post Number 2 - January Getaway

In January we went to St. Louis for a weekend to visit the McCormacks.  On the Saturday Diane and I got in some scrapbooking, I actually completed several pages which is unusual for me because I spend too much time talking and not enough time scrapping. 

On the Sunday on our way out of town we stopped at the Science Center, to see the Star Trek Exhibit.  It was smaller than I would have liked, but I really enjoyed it.  No pictures allowed inside, BUMMER.  We bought the pictures they took of us, including a really cool one where we "beam" off the transporter pad.  Andy took this one of me outside the entrance. 


Then we stopped at Trailhead Brewing Co. in St. Charles, on the way home.  A group shot (minus Kelly, but thanks for taking the picture) 


Amanda and Kelly

Diane and Scott


Andy and me.

The lighting was not the best (actually bad) for pictures, but that's how it goes.   Sometimes it is the memory not the perfect picture that matters most. 





No comments:

Post a Comment