What to write about? For me what to write about on this blog, always begins with a picture. A picture, (anyone who knows me is saying "Duh"), but any way a picture, that one split second forever frozen in time. Thoughts and memories flash through my mind about everything connected to it, whether it be the event, the place, the person or persons, or even the feeling. Sometimes the picture mostly says it all, and sometimes it needs explanation.
I know this one makes me want to eat one, by just looking at it. And I didn't even try to make them look fancy, they are just laying on the cooling rack. But I was just so excited, I finally found the way to make the perfect same size round, crispy on the outside and still gooey on the inside cookies that everyone loves.
It is this here pan.
It is called a muffin top pan (I can't wait to try that too, cookie type muffins). I saw it on some blog, sorry I can't remember which one, but thanks for the inspiration, it is now my favorite pan. Of course the cookies were gone in a flash. But there will be so many more made with this pan. Yum!
I got it at Prydes Kitchen Store. A wonderful place to go and wander while waiting for the rain to stop. Or just to go and get lost for a bit, they have everything a kitchen could ever need and more .
And in the basement, there is a little pie bakery. That sells wonderful yummy goodies. Andy picked up a some sort of nut caramel bar, that was heavenly, and Amanda had a molasses spice cookie, that was equally good.
We were there while walking around the West Port Area in Kansas City at this:
We wandered through the tents enjoying local artists. I especially loved it, there seemed to be a lot of photographers showing their work.
Over all a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment