Ok the new lap top has been yelled at, cursed at, avoided, and HATED. This transition has not been an easy one. But I am not giving up I just have been busy, and not been able to give it my total attention. Life has been busy here and when I have the time to do mess with transferring files and installing programs I am too tired to trust myself to do it correctly, so I am giving myself a break and trying not to add stress over something that is supposed to be fun.
So I am off to the couch to watch a couple episodes of "The Gates" an ABC show that I can't figure out for sure if I like or not but I keep watching it.
I did accomplish this over the weekend, I potted these herbs for my kitchen window sill.
No comments:
Post a Comment