We took Amanda to the World War Museum today. I really kind of enjoyed myself. Andy and I have two completely different museum styles, he wants to stop and read EVERYTHING, I want to look only reading if it interests me, just wanting to be an observer, finishing much quicker than he does. Amanda is very much interested in this period of history so I figured I would end up waiting around for both of them. But that was not the case.
The weather was unseasonably nice, so we walked around the impressive memorial. Towards the wall at the back of the memorial you can get an impressive view of downtown, that I enjoyed taking some pictures of.
Inside was pretty much what you would expect at a War museum:
Some guns
This tank was much smaller than I ever would have guessed
I did find the clothing displays to be interesting.
And I actually enjoyed looking at the posters.
So all in all not a bad way to spend an afternoon. I would recommend it to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment