For a while I have just not had any interest in the house. We have been here for about 15 years. We fixed it up after we moved here, got it like we wanted, and then just enjoyed it I guess. But just recently the carpet has been in need of being replaced, we started to sink further and further down in the couch, paint was getting to look dingy and marked up, etc. Just everything in general need of repair and attention. Guess that is what happens when you start out in a new house everything gets old at the same time and need repaired or replaced at the same time.
So we finally took the plunge and started to change/repair stuff. The last change, is in the living room.
The Old Living Room
And the first (and probably most major change) are the new couches that were delivered on Friday.
Next will hopefully be the carpet, new curtains, maybe new tables, diffidently a new recliner for the corner, the blue grey (which I totally used to love just does not go). Yep I think I am enjoying this. Ooh and a fresh coat of paint for the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment