Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kansas City

Andy and I headed downtown Kansas City last week Saturday night. First we stopped in the Westport area. They were hosting an Art Show. The weather was very mild, so we enjoyed walking and gazing at the art. Andy got a beer, and I got some bubble tea from Tea Drops. Bubble tea sounds kinda of strange, flavored tea with large tapioca in it. But is very addictive.

My favorite (well the only one I have tried) is Lemon Rose Green Bubble Tea.

From there we headed down town, I had to take a few pictures of the buildings.

We ended up in the new trendy Power and Light District at a couple of Andy's favorite Bars.


My favorite was Flying Saucer, I absolutely love these pretzels. As you can see we were starved and attacked them before I could even take a picture. I love this part of the menu: how, FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS FLY DRUNK. Lucky for Andy, as I have been and always will be his designated driver.
And lastly one of my self portrait pictures of me and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment